(Bachelor of Engineering)
We are offering this study programme with specialisation in Chemical and Process Engineering in cooperation with the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) in Mannheim.
Academic studies and workplace training: We enable you to combine both in an excellent manner. During the practical phases you will gain valuable workplace experience in a wide variety of areas at Kömmerling. Challenging projects and exciting issues concerning adhesive technology await you. Your new colleagues will provide intensive and individual mentoring.
The Cooperative Study programme runs for three years. In three-month intervals, you will switch between studying at the DHBW in Mannheim and workplace training at Kömmerling. After three years, you will conclude your studies with a Bachelor’s thesis. During the entire period, you will receive an attractive monthly remuneration as well as interesting social benefits.
This is what we expect from you
- Baccalaureate or entrance qualification for a university of applied sciences
- You have a passion for technical issues
- You have personal initiative, motivation and good grades in the natural sciences (chemistry, physics and mathematics)
- You have good English language skills
- You are a team player, willing to help others and have an open mind.
As a globally active company, we look forward to receiving your application, regardless of your nationality or a possible disability. Are you ready to take up the challenge? Do you want to contribute your own ideas? Then send us your application documents in pdf file format to: firstname.lastname@example.org