As In-house Consultant Finance (FI / CO) (m / f / d), you are responsible for the all-in-all support of the SAP modules FI / CO including customizing. You work together closely with the respective business departments as well as external service providers to conceptualize and implement suggested solutions based on given business requirements.
The further development and optimization of all processes and system processes in SAP in the areas of finance and accounting, i.e. general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and fixed assets accounting, as well as the implementation of digital communication with the tax authorities and banks round off your diverse range of tasks.
- Creation of concepts, studies and effort estimates in SAP FI / CO
- Implementation of business departments’ requirements in the environment of SAP (customizing and possibly also development)
- Support and advice of our departments in the design and optimization of business processes in the finance area
- Support and maintenance of current applications and IT interfaces in the finance area
- Ensuring ongoing operation (analyzing and solving of problems and interruptions)
- Support of end users and key users; 1st and 2nd level support, also in the foreign subsidiaries (communication in English)
- Willingness to travel occasionally to our affiliates
- Completed bachelor’s degree in business studies or business information technology or a comparable qualification that meets the given requirements
- Professional experience in the environment of SAP FI / CO
- Experience in controlling and coordinating small or medium-sized IT projects
- ABAP knowledge in the environment of SAP finance is desirable
- Autonomous, structured working method, coupled with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- High level of team spirit, communication skills and self-initiative, as well as strong service and customer orientation
- Strong knowledge of German as well as reliable knowledge of English both spoken and written